Keeping your feet warm during the cold winter months is easier when you wear socks knit with alpaca yarn. Alpaca yarn socks are soft, lightweight, luxurious, and comfortable. Designed with key performance features, our thick Classic Lines high calf performance socks are designed for comfort and warmth using state-of-the-art knitting technology.
Alpaca fiber socks are lighter and more resilient than wool socks. Alpaca socks are naturally lanolin free which makes the socks gentle to your skin and feet.
Alpaca fiber is a renewable resource. Alpacas are the greenest animals on the planet as their grazing habits and padded hooves cause minimal impact to the environment. Alpacas are sheared humanely and have been treated with respect for centuries.
- The double ankle compression bands keeps the socks from bunching inside boots.
- The instep compression band allows a smooth fit inside your shoes or boots.
- Full terry body from below the cuff to the toes provides cushioning against hard boots.
- The smooth & flat toe seam eliminates bulky knit.
- The generous cuff helps keep socks in place.
- 48% Alpaca Yarn
- 40% Acrylic
- 10% Nylon
- 2% Spandex